Ford Commercial Trucks & Fleet Vehicles
We pride ourselves on the buying power our commercial fleet customers have when shopping for matched quality, specifications and services. We are unmatched for availability, huge inventory selection and optional equipment that makes your company so special in its industry.
Did you know that virtually all of the local municipalities buy from Sam Pack Automotive Group? Why not join the growing list of satisfied customers by just calling and asking for Fleet Assistance. Sam Pack Automotive Group is the #1 volume Ford Commercial Sales Center in the DFW, Dallas TX area; the second largest volume Ford Commercial dealership in the State of Texas and, the 5th largest in Ford’s Southwest Region.
FORD FLEET SALES & SERVICES
Sam Pack Automotive Group has saved its customers millions of dollars in Fleet Sales and Service. From increasing productivity and optimizing their fleet operations to driving green initiatives, we specialize in providing information, analysis, and fleet management services to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Most companies today are already operating with lean budgets, so the key is to develop and implement more effective fleet strategies with a reliable automobiles that allow companies to increase compliance, manage spending, and drive productivity.
We partner with our customers to help them manage their fleets as efficiently and effectively as possible. Some of the areas resulting in the highest savings for fleets include:
- Strategic fleet plan development: Implementing plans that take into account each aspect of the fleet and provide data on an individual and aggregate basis for high-level analysis.
- Vehicle model-year planning: Optimizing OEM and vehicle selection process in combination with total cost of ownership analysis.
- Technology optimization: Deriving full benefit of technology solutions, such as technology that delivers real-time access to fleet data and analysis including vehicle asset performance metrics, trend charts and customizable mapping.
- Vehicle-replacement analysis: Determining optimal time to keep vehicles in fleet given applicable costs.
- Lease options versus reimbursement programs: Moving from mileage reimbursement plans to company car programs.
Business leaders are increasingly looking to Sam Pack Automotive Group, Texas to purchase and help manage their fleets. Come test drive one of the following vehicles and Ford commercial trucks:
- Medium Duty
- Service Body
- Landscape Body
- Super Duty
- Econoline Van
- Work Truck
- Western Hauler
- Chassis Cab
- Crane Body
- Royal Truck Body