Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned
Miles Above Used
All Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Pre-Owned vehicles must go through a strict evaluation and meet our premium manufacturing standards to earn the Certified title. Vehicles will qualify for the evaluation if they comply with the following requirements:
- Vehicle must be less than 6 years old
- Vehicle must be under 75,000 miles
- Have a clean title
- Pass our 172-Point vehicle inspection
Discover all the real benefits you don’t get with used:
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Before a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is listed or sold, GM requires dealers to complete all safety recalls. However, because even the best processes can break down, we encourage you to check the recall status of any vehicle at my.gm.com/recalls and www.SaferCar.gov.
- Whichever comes first, from original in-service date. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- Whichever comes first, in addition to any remaining original factory Bumper-to-Bumper warranty. See participating dealer for limited warranty details.
- During your powertrain limited warranty period, 6 years or 100,000 miles from new vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Roadside assistance provided by Allstate. See dealer for details.
- Within 3 days or 150 miles. Whichever comes first. Vehicle exchange only. Limitations apply. See dealer for details.
- Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- Your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of your trial unless you decide to subscribe. If you decide to continue service, the paid subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged the rate in effect at that time and according to your chosen payment method. You may cancel at any time by calling 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change.